Translate

November 13, 2015

So This Is Where It Begins

I've never done this whole "blog" thing before. But, I know that I love to write. I also know that I have an obscene obsession with reading other blogs. I never got around to creating my own for some weird reason (I have time to read 50 other posts a day, but not write my own? Yeah, I know, you don't have to tell me what you're thinking).

But here I am, and I have faith in myself, so bear with me! I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I am going to enjoy sharing all of my interesting adventures, encounters, and stories. I have a life that is constantly filled with surprises, emotion, and character. That being said, I like to consider my life "colourful", if you will. You will soon notice that most of my posts will be written while I am 110% caffeinated (just as anything else I do is). So, I will SHOUT! ABOUT! EVERYTHING! sometimes, or I will ramble and ramble and ramble, and maybe ramble a little more until I can't stop rambling I can't stop I can't I can't I can't- 

Like I said, bear with me. And Keep Drinking Coffee.

Sit back and enjoy the ride. It'll be a wild one. 





No comments:

Post a Comment